Sunday, September 22, 2013

Flower shop card

I saw a card with this design on Pinterest made by Kerry Timms seen here. For my sample I have changed all the colours except for the designer paper, Natural Composition Specialty paper.
i taught it at a class last week. It kept the ladies busy , lots of stamping but fortunately their was a punch or a framelit to cut out all the stamping.
Stamps:Flower shop, Chalk talk
Paper:Strawberry Slush, Coastal cabana,White Natural Composition specialty paper
Ink:Strawberry slush, Baked brown sugar, Coastal cabana
Accessories: Embossing folder.Chalk talk Framelits, Pansy punch, White organza ribbon, linen thread, jewels, Coastal cabana ruffle ribbon, dimensionals


Pic of the Week Award

Pic of the Week Award

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Pinterest for inspiration? I do too. I like the colour way you chose Alison and I am sure your ladies loved making it.

    ReplyDelete