Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sympathy cards

Each year I give my father a selection of my cards to use for birthdays. Earlier this week while visiting  him he claimed I hadn't given him many sympathy cards.
So thought I better remedy that. I made a couple of cards using the same stamp set but with different backgrounds.Love and sympathy stamp set and Thoughts and Prayers are the two stamp sets that I have used.
This first card I used someof the new dsp in the new seasonal catalogue.

This card I used a aqua painter and just painted three colours to the cardstock. I have used Crumb cake, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. I saw this colour combination  on a card but it had been put on with a block.

Pic of the Week Award

Pic of the Week Award






This card I cased from Patti Corriere except have used a different stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment