Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Winter wonderland

Finally got power on yesterday after 4 days without from the snow last Thursday.Was good family time playing games together, kids helping with feed out and clearing driveways.
The pets in our front garden their electric fence had got buried in the snow.
Daughters igloo made with an ice cream container and snow.


Before the snow I had made a few cards using new products from the annual catalogue.
This card I showed on May 28th seen here. I used the watermelon wonder to colour the flower on that post this time I have used Blackberry bliss. It goes so well with the Mint Macaron and the Tip Top Taupe. I have attempted to do more shading on the flower with the Aqua Painters.


Pic of the Week Award

Pic of the Week Award


No comments:

Post a Comment