Sunday, April 17, 2016

On Stage Auckland

Just back from On stage in Auckland. went up for the day. Great day out despite having to do a Presentation on a Product.
My name and title on the big Screen. Can't show you yet what I made yet but that is the reason why I haven't been blogging as much due to making samples from the stamp set that I received for Onstage.
We got our hands on the new annual Catalogue. So exciting. Have to wait too before you see that.
It was a full on day at Onstage but really good. Great presentations highlighting new products. Always good to catch up on team members but found there wasn't really enough time for much chatting. Next time I go I think I will stay overnight.
Here is the swap that I made.

Pic of the Week Award

Pic of the Week Award
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment